Dear Tracy Nursing and Rehabilitation Center Community:
In addition to our other efforts to keep you updated about our facility and our residents, we are providing you with this consolidated notice to ensure you have the most current information regarding COVID-19. If you have any questions about the information found here, please feel free to contact us at (209) 835-6034.
As of 5/23/2023:
- Number of residents with new confirmed infection of COVID-19 since last update: 2
- Number of residents currently in the facility in isolation with confirmed infection: 6
- Number of staff with new confirmed infection of COVID-19 since last update: 2
Below are mitigating actions implemented to prevent or reduce the risk of transmission of infectious diseases within the facility:
- Daily screening of all patients by taking vital signs, including temperature, and closely monitoring for symptoms of respiratory illness; any suspected but asymptomatic patients will be evaluated more frequently if necessary.
- Nearly all staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In addition, prior to each shift we screen all staff for symptoms, including temperature checks. Employees self-monitor for symptoms of respiratory illness while off-duty and to immediately report any signs of fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath to the Infection Preventionist or Department Supervisor. Any employees who have tested positive will return to work only when they meet criteria to return to work.
- Staff providing care to any patients who may begin to show signs of infection will wear all required PPE in accordance with CDC and Public Health guidelines.
- Increased frequency of general cleaning, especially high-touch surfaces.